This book is designed to educate both people in the PUA community and people who are interested in being better at finding women and dating them. If you are unfamiliar with the term PUA, it stands for Pick-up Artist, and represents a community of people who are primarily interested in the science of attraction and how to apply that science “in the field”, or in layman’s terms, “at the club” (or bar, or wherever they want to meet a women). It would be stupid of me to say that the PUA community offers nothing to men who want improve their “game”. Their scientific approach is definitely appealing and enlightening, and you can get a lot of value from it. I tried it myself, and I did have success.
Table of Contents
1. Who am I?
2. What is “routine” and why is it bad?
3. Why do people follow a routine?
4. Be yourself!
Part 1. Your personality
Part 2. Tips, Tricks, and Secrets
1. Never apologize for who you are
3. Never compliment physical beauty
5. Never do what you don’t want to do
6. Make ridiculous demands
7. Have your date buy you a drink
8. Role play
9. Never talk about your job unless you can do it in an exciting way
10. Talk about your passions
11. Be a passionate person
12. Look for women where you are the most comfortable
13. Be happy
14. Realize that even beautiful women get rejected
15. Imagine how they feel