Want to know what the secret is to doing great work, standing out from the crowd, being more highly valued, and by extension more fulfilled and happier? Well, drum roll, here it is:
- Don’t reinvent the wheel – Build on what’s been done and make it better. That’s where our 100% tested and proven templates come in. If it were as easy as doing a free google search, everyone would be a star.
- Be more creative – Creativity involves taking risks, and as you have no doubt heard, without risk there is no reward. Fear is the most powerful emotion, and at work, fear of failure paralyzes and shackles our natural creativity. Children learn because they have not yet acquired the fear of failure. By unleashing creative thinking at work, the day evaporates unnoticed, efficiency and effectiveness increases, and you tap into unknown reserves of energy. Your output becomes more meaningful and visible to those who matter, which creates a heightened recognition and demand for your talents, that builds your brand beyond the boundaries of your workplace.
- Be more collaborative – Getting rid of the Superman, Wonder Woman, and Lone Ranger syndromes that believe to accept help is a sign of weakness. Stop thinking that you can do everything yourself. End refusal to acknowledge areas of weakness. Every successful person accepts help…many have coaches. The most highly regarded CEOs, athletes, actors, and many other professionals all use coaches to maximize their potential.
Simply speaking, our goal is to provide you with business development templates, tools, ideas, intelligence and activities that will make you deliver outstanding work on your initiatives and in the process increasing your value, worth, and personal gratification. Our business development templates and tools are creative, collaborative, and comprehensive. They are already being used by the world’s best companies…large, small, and startups. Most of the key functional areas are covered. Click bold text links below for full details.
- Business Planning – business plan, investor presentation, financial projections model, funding sources.
- Change Management – change management plan, culture change plan
- Financial Models – income statement forecast, balance sheet forecast, cash flow projection, ratio analysis
- Joint Venture, Merger, & Acquisition – term sheet, letter of intent, memorandum of understanding, deal structure, definitive agreement, due diligence, business and company valuation, negotiation, post-merger integration
- Sales & Marketing – sales plan, marketing plan, alternate channels, new product launch, trade show, sales letter, sales presentation, sales proposal.
- Strategic Planning – strategic plan, swot, environmental scan, group facilitation
- Help & Support – online and offline expert help from our team of highly accomplished professionals.
- Hire a Freelancer – Too pressed for time and your deadline is looming? Want to completely outsource your project to a freelancer/consultant? Don’t stress, hire the best!
PLUS: High performance tools to do great work, and shock and awe:
- Company and Industry Research – without good market data, low quality work will result
- Creativity – ingenious ideas generation
- Collaboration – the proven way to do great work while building a high performance team
- Project Management – deliver excellence…on time!
- Presentation & Report Builders – showcase your work with excellence and get more yes’.
With these 100% tested and 100% proven templates and tools, there is no need to be a wheel re-inventor. Besides, most wheel re-inventors end up doing a poor job. Why stress and risk your career, when what you are trying to do has already been done by someone else?
THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER SAY
1. “We can’t do that”
2. “That’s too early”
3. “I don’t know how”
4. “Why bother trying?”
5. “That’s too late”
6.”I did everything on my own”
7. “I’m not good enough”
8. “The company is not letting me grow”
9. “I’m too afraid”
10. “It’s because I’m not lucky enough”
What do you think they want from you? They want you to STEP UP, think big, deliver something special and unique. They think you can do it. They are really hoping, even wishing, that you can.
BUT sadly, there is a very high chance that YOU won’t. You’ll end up staying in your comfort zone and believe that accepting help is a sign of weakness.
You’ll do last minute work and then blame everybody else but yourself for being a disappointment…when it counted most.